- Great Quality beyond Imagination :: Made of BPA free polypropylene . Being featured with anti-colic valve that avoids swallowing of air and helps reduce colics, hiccups and regurgitation. They also provide teats that are suitable for newborn as well as older babies. This bottle is Odourless and tasteless so that your baby tasts nothing but the feed.
- Multi- functional design for ease of use. The bottle can be filled with any nutritious liquid like milk, water, formula or juice.
- Special Features :: Anti Leake Design :: Silicon Wide Mounth Nipple :: Easyest to Clean :: Anti Colic :: BPS free and BPA free
- Accessories and Package Contents :: The pacakage contains High Quality Natural PPSU Feeding Bottle, Convex Point anti Slip Handle , Hygienic Protective Screw Cap of Propylene Homopolymer , High Quality Anti Colic Silicon Nipple, and Dust Cover. :: FREE :: Sponge Bottle Cleaner and Silicon Nipple Cleaner.
- New Pattern Cartoon Printed Design :: Available in 3 different Cool Colors with Beautiful cartoon prints. ( Prints may vary every batch and may be different from the images shown here ).
Details: It doesn't matter whether you are exclusively breastfeeding your baby or not, you will have to buy at least one feeding bottle for your baby in his/her first year of life. It might be for giving water or for feeding expressed breast milk or for formula feeding. Depending on how frequently you intend to bottle-feed your baby, you may have to invest your time and money for buying feeding bottle best suited for your baby. If you bottle-feed your baby right from newborn stage, you will have to take care to buy a good quality anti-colic bottle. If you are breastfeeding and formula feeding simultaneously, you may want to buy bottles that mimic flow of breastfeeding so that the baby doesn't have nipple confusion. Older babies are likely to adapt better and may not particularly need feeding bottles with these features. When it comes to material, you have the option of glass, BPA free plastic, silicone and stainless steel. Each has its own pros and cons. Pros of glass and stainless steel are that it's eco-friendly and you don't have to worry about harmful effects of using plastic. If you are opting for BPA free plastic feeding bottle, be sure to buy one of a reputed brand because if you go for cheaper version, "BPA free" might just be on the label and not on the actual product. You do get glass bottles, but they are shock resistant and not shock proof. Babies being a bit clumsy might drop it and break it and hurt themselves. With stainless steel bottles, you may have to be extra careful while cleaning because you can't see its inside clearly. We at Bobei , make BPA and BPS Free Bottles which are near to Nature.